Thank you for giving Cedar One Property Management the opportunity to manage your rental portfolio. By managing your rentals, we strive to simplify your life and let us take care of the day-to-day management of being a landlord, and it all starts with the transition. We want this transition to be smooth and painless for you and the renters. We have a punch list of important items that will need to be addressed, so that the first day we take over it will go without a glitch.
- A list of renters names, contact info, and leases
- A current rent roll
- Addresses with bedroom/bathroom info
- Utility Accounts/Vendor Accounts we need to pay (copy of the bill)
- Insurance bills that you want us to pay (copy of the bill –Owner should notify Insurance Co to change insurance to Rental Insurance)
- Property Taxes (Do you want us to pay them?)
- Property owner’s mailing address, contact info, deposit account
- Any subsidized housing information
- Any specific policies that you have as a landlord
- Security Deposits (breakdown of who paid what)
- Any renters with back balances
- Any yards need cut or regular maintenance that needs done?
- Anything else that you think is important for us to know
We look forward to working with you!
Cedar One Property Mgt. LLC