PAYMENT OPTIONS I FEES I POLICIES I REMINDERS
We want to make paying your rent and other charges as easy as possible and want all our tenants to be fully informed on the options for payment methods, fees and policies associated with those payments.
PLEASE MAKE ALL CHECKS AND MONEY ORDERS PAYABLE TO: CEDAR ONE
Be sure your name and rental address is legible on payment for proper credit)
For security purposes, we have a “No Cash” policy so that we can maintain a “No Cash” property.
(Since we do not keep cash on the property, we are unable to make change. If you pay with cash, you will be charged a $10 cash handling fee.
WHEN TO PAY:
Rent is always due on the 1st of the month regardless of when your original move in date was or when you have scheduled a move out date. If you are unable to pay by the 5th of the month, you need to call the office at 740-264-7368 to let us know when you will be paying or to discuss a payment plan.
Though the rent is due on the 1st, we do offer a grace period. If you pay no later than the 5th of the month, you will not be charged a late fee. Any payments received after the 5th are subject to the late fee associated with your rental ($50 for residential and $5 for storage or whatever your particular lease terms are) which is automatically added to your account on the 6th.
HOW TO PAY:
- Mail to Cedar One, P.O. Box 2151, Wintersville, OH 43953 (No Late Fee if postmarked by the 5th)
- Pay in person at the office located at 143 Canton Road, Wintersville, OH (Mon – Fri between 9am and 5pm)
- Put in Drop Box (24/7) located to the left of the side entrance under carport at office located at 143 Canton Road, Wintersville, OH
- Call in a payment using your checking, savings, debit card or credit card Mon – Fri between 9am and 5pm (Charges detailed below) 740-264-7368.
- Pay directly through your own Tenant Web Access to your account – we can provide you with the instructions to set up your portal so you can pay with checking, savings, debit card or credit card at any time of the night or day and any day of the year (Charges detailed below)
FEES FOR EACH PAYMENT METHOD OVER PHONE OR ONLINE THROUGH TENANT WEB ACCESS:
(These fees are not Cedar One fees. They are collected directly by the online payment service.)
- Direct from Checking Account — $3.17 Convenience Fee
- Direct from Savings Account — $3.17 Convenience Fee
- Debit Card — $5.32 Convenience Fee
- Credit Card — $3.17 Convenience Fee plus 3.76% Transaction Fee